We collect personal information from our members and training class attendees in the regular course of doing business. The following information answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
- Email address
- Cheque information (if paying by cheque)
- Credit card information (if paying electronically)
- Information about your pets
When you visit our web site, we also collect (via Google Analytics):
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
How do you use this information?
We use your personal information to do the following:
- Register you for our training classes
- Process your membership application
We use information collected by Google Analytics:
- To determine the level of traffic we are receiving
- To improve your visitor experience by fine-tuning the website to match the most popular operating system and browser
- To determine what content we should provide on the website
Please note that we do not share this information with anyone.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org