We asked our members ‘Why do you love your dog?‘ and here is what Janet, Janice and Jann had to say.
I love my dogs because dogs love unconditionally. If I am upset, they are determined to make it better, and usually succeed! In my opinion, there are few things prettier than a bunch of Shelties playing in a grassy field on a sunny day!
What is there not to love about one’s dog?
- their undying devotion;
- their happiness is contagious and their zest for life;
- they rarely complain and are delighted with the smallest gift such as a very small and hard stale biscuit;
- no matter how long you’re gone (for five minutes or two weeks), their joy to see you is like no other;
- their tail wags and kisses;
- their compassion and sense of humour.
Who wouldn’t love her dog?
My dog keeps me going, even when I don’t want to do anything. She makes me move and gives me one of the biggest reasons to not only carry on but to carry on with humour and a smile! She is my snuggle bunny!