Photos of Hall of Honour Dogs and Members
To see the names of dogs and members honoured in prior to 2011, please look at our archived lists.
*** In 2015, NYOC decided to broaden the criteria for the Hall of Honour and to make the criteria retroactive to 2011 when this website was created.
Today, the following criteria determine which dogs are admitted to the NYOC Hall of Honour:
- The performance event must be one in which all breeds can participate.
- Titles are tied into NYOC’s current and historical focus on canine performance events. (This includes obedience, rally, tracking, flyball and agility).
- These titles must be at the CKC “excellent” level or higher:
- Obedience: Utility Dog – UD also called OTCH (Obedience Trial Champion)
- Tracking: Tracking Dog Excellent -TDX
- Agility: Agility Excellent – AGX
- Rally-O: Rally Excellent – RE
- Flyball: Flyball Master Excellent – FMX
- International titles equivalent to CKC titles may be considered for inclusion in the Hall of Honour.
- Special awards and accomplishments may be considered for inclusion in the Hall of Honour including high level titles from performance events not listed above.
(To understand the progression of titles, please see our list of titles. To understand how one progresses from the beginning of performance event to the highest levels, see our chart on Obedience Terms.)