In order to become a member of NYOC, you need a sponsor who is already a member of the Club. Most people who join the Club already have some connection to it. For instance, they may have taken classes with NYOC Dog Training or they may have a friend, relative or neighbour who is in the Club. If you don’t have a connection, come out to an event and meet us. If that is not possible, give the Club a call at 416-222-4109 and we can talk on the phone about what NYOC has to offer you and why you would like to join the Club.
Junior membership is also available to those 16 years of age and younger. We have a number of adults in the Club who started as junior members and carried on to participate fully in Club activities.
Please note that you can take our training classes without being a member of the Club.
- Please download the Membership Application Form .
- To apply and pay online, open the file on your computer and fill in the highlighted fields. Save and send the file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment should then be made electronically using your Mastercard, Visa or PayPal account by clicking here.
- To apply and pay via cheque, open the file on your computer and fill in the forms either online or on paper. Please send the completed form along with a cheque for the appropriate funds as outlined on the form. Cheques should be made payable to NYOC and sent to: North York Obedience Club, Inc., Suite 370 – 6021 Yonge Street, North York, Ontario, Canada, M2M 3W2.
- To renew your membership online, click here and use Pay Pal, Mastercard,or Visa. You do NOT have to send in a membership application but it helps if you send an email to the Membership Chair saying that you have paid online.
- To renew your membership by cheque, make the cheque out to NYOC and send it to: North York Obedience Club, Inc., Suite 370 – 6021 Yonge Street, North York, Ontario, Canada, M2M 3W2. Please indicate in a note that the cheque is for membership.
If you would like to read our club constitution, it is available in PDF form.
We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our Privacy Statement.