During the first year of their membership, new members of the club must pay full price for classes (i.e., same price as non-members). If space is available, full members of the club who have volunteered in the previous year or two a minimum of the same number of hours as the class they wish to attend, may apply for a 50% discounted rate. Full members who have been on the training staff in the last one to two years may apply to attend classes for free.
To register and pay by cheque:
- Download and fill out NYOC Training Registration Form Members 2018 either online or on paper. (Be sure to download the form before you fill it out.)
- Send the completed form along with a cheque for the appropriate funds to the address below. Cheques should be made payable to NYOC.
North York Obedience Club, Inc.
Suite 370 – 6021 Yonge Street
North York, Ontario, Canada
To register and pay online:
- Download and fill out NYOC Training Registration Form Members. (Be sure to download the form before you fill it out.)
- Save and send the file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your payment electronically using your Mastercard, Visa or PayPal account as outlined in the Online Payment section below.
Re-Register the Easy Way
If you have registered for classes in this training year (Sept-April), you can re-register the easy way by using the process explained under Registration.
You can pay using your Mastercard, Visa or via your PayPal account. Please choose your class option by using the drop-down menus below.
We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our Privacy Statement.